Ordering number Bearbeiten
- HP F1310A (1MB RAM)
Built-in software Bearbeiten
Personal information management Bearbeiten
- Appointment book
- Worldtime and stopwatch
- Geoworks Book Reader
Financial functions Bearbeiten
- Financial tools
- Emulated HP 12C financial calculator
Pen interface Bearbeiten
- Graffiti handwriting system
- GEOS operating system
- Setup utility
Keyboard features Bearbeiten
- Familiar QWERTY layout
- 5 function keys
Pen capability Bearbeiten
- Navigate or launch applications
- Draw pictures
- Write text using Graffiti
- Drag and drop items, select data for cut, copy and paste
Key Features Bearbeiten
- View the screen in different orientations, or flip the keyboard behind the
screen, it adapts to any workstyle!
- Move Jotter pages to an application in which you want notes.
- Jot notes, draw pictures, and make maps directly on the screen.
- Enter data easily by pen or keyboard. The Graffiti hand writing recognition system is easy to learn and use.
- Drag and drop appointments and to-do items. Rearranging your schedule is a breeze.
- Calculate with advanced financial functions and the built-in, emulated HP 12C financial calculator.
- Create sophisticated spreadsheets.
- Expand by adding SRAM cards for additional storage. Connect to PCs, printers and more with optional HP and third party accessories, software and services.
- You can use a pen or the keyboard to enter data. The screen can be viewed in both landscape and portrait modes.
Physical specifications Bearbeiten
- Size: 15.3 x 9.5 x 2.6 cm (6 X 3.7 x 1 in)
- Weight: 329g (11.6 oz) with batteries
- 3 MB ROM, 1 MB RAM
- PCMCIA Type II card slot
- Read and write to SRAM memory cards (flash cards not supported)
- FSTN LCD with Touchscreen
- 240 x 240 pixels
- Up to 15 rows, 30 to 50 columns
Central processing unit Bearbeiten
- 80186-compatible, 16-bit CPU running at 16 MHz
- Built-in 10-wire serial interface for connection to RS-232C devices
- Built-in printer drivers supporting these printer types: HP LaserJet, HP DeskJet, Epson 24-pin, IBM Proprinter, 48-jet Canon BubbleJet*
- Using parallel printers require serial/parallel adapter
- PCMCIA Type II plug-in card slot for running external applications and expanding storage memory with SRAM cards
- Two 1.5 AA main batteries
- One 3-V CR2032 coin cell backup battery
Essential add-ons for the OmniGo 100 Bearbeiten
- The PC Connectivity Pack gives you automated file management, back up, and synchronization between your OmniGo 100 and a Windows(R)-based PC.
- Clip & Go, developed by Geoworks, is the smart, fast and easy way to transfer data from a Windows-based PC to your OmniGo 100. Or vice versa.
- Strategy Games, created by Geoworks, gives you six challenging games and hours of brain-teasing entertainment.
- Serial Cables and Connectors are the convenient way to connect the OmniGo 100 to printers, modems, and PCs. The Cable and Connector includes a 4- to 10-pin connector and serial cable, while the Connector/Adapter Kit includes connectivity to four connectors for different devices.
- The HP 12C Owners Handbook describes in detail all the features of the HP 12C financial calculator.
Product Numbers Bearbeiten
- HP OmniGo 100 PC Connectivity Pack HP F1311A, Option ABA
- HP OmniGo 100 Clip & Go HP F1312A
- HP OmniGo 100 Strategy Games HP F1313A
- HP OmniGo 100 Cable & Connector HP F1015A
- HP OmniGo 100 PC Connector/Adapter for HP Palmtop PCs & OmniGo 100 HP F1023A
- HP OmniGo 100 Pens (three-pack) HP F1314A
- HP 12C Owners Handbook and Problem Solving Guide 00012-90001