In 1995 the company SunDisk changed its name to SanDisk. Hence it might happen that some of the PCMCIA-cards listed in this FAQ are available under both names.
It looks like the PN-9000GR hasn't got a PCMCIA-slot, so this section is only for the NB60/NB80c.
It looks like all PCMCIA cards for the NB60/NB80c have to be of Type I or II, 5V and 8 bit in ATA fat12/16 format. The NB60/NB80c does not support ffs (Microsoft Flash File Service) or TrueFFS.
The following cards work with the NB60/NB80c:Bearbeiten
- Boeder 512KB SRAM, order number: 35 825
- All SanDisk SDP-5 and SDP-5A 5 volt flash cards.
- SanDisk SDP-5B 4MB / 10MB 5V Flash card
- Brother FC4-(4MB) and FC10-(10MB) (relabelled SanDisk SDP-5B 4MB / 10MB 5V Flash cards)
- Sharp CE-AF05 (10MB ATA Flash)
The following cards DO NOT work with the NB60/NB80c:Bearbeiten